- HOTEL INFORMATION
- MAP & DIRECTIONS
- ATTRACTIONS & DINING
- LOCAL INTEREST
BEST WESTERN Fallsview
6289 Fallsview Boulevard, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 3V7
Phone: 905/356-0551 Fax: 905/356-7773 248 Rooms
Check In Time: 4:00 PM Check Out: 11:00 AM
This Niagara Falls, Ontario hotel is a 100% non-smoking property and is located just one block from the famous Niagara Falls.
Conveniently located just one block from Niagara Falls, the BEST WESTERN Fallsview is a full service, 100% non-smoking hotel committed to providing the highest standard of customer service. Located within walking distance of the Falls, this Niagara Falls, Ontario hotel also provides convenient access to Skylon Tower, Queen Victoria Park and the Welland Canal.
Each of the 248 well-appointed guest rooms features cable television and Wireless Internet access. The hotel also features family and whirlpool suites. Hotel amenities include both indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools, a whirlpool hot tub, foreign currency exchange, and business services. Enjoy a quick breakfast at the onsite coffee shop or grab a drink in the evening in the cocktail lounge. Pets are welcome!
The BEST WESTERN Fallsview is located two kilometers from two of Niagara Falls' finest golf courses, Niagara Parks and Legends Golf Course. Families especially will enjoy taking a ride on the Maid of the Mist to get a closer look at the Falls or spending an afternoon at the Marineland Theme Park. Niagara Falls, Ontario is also home to several events throughout the year such as the Winter Festival of lights, Niagara's Floral Clock change and the televised New Year's Eve event in the park.
Make a reservation today and save at the BEST WESTERN Fallsview!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Indoor pool, heated
- Hot tub, whirlpool
- Cocktail lounge
- 24-hour front desk
- Outdoor pool, heated
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Kennel, onsite,no pit bulls permitted on property
- Petsitting service, nominal fee kennel service available and included in pet fee of $25 per pet per night.
- Ice/vending machines
- Fax services nominal fee
- Foreign currency exchange
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Convenience store/Sundry
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Express check out
- Late check out, nominal fee when late check-out is available
- Truck/RV parking, nominal fee must advise front desk
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Interior corridor
- Parking for the physically challenged, nominal fee
- Outdoor parking, nominal fee not included with room
- Motorcoach parking, nominal fee
- Family packages available
- Parking area patrolled
- Security available during limited hours 0800 to 2359
- Storage space available
BEST WESTERN Fallsview
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western fallsview in Niagara Falls.
BEST WESTERN Fallsview
Conveniently located, the best western fallsview in Niagara Falls, Ontario is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 43.076525 / Latitude: -79.080555
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Niagara Falls. The BEST WESTERN Fallsview is located 400 yards from the Falls on Murray Street at Fallsview Boulevard.
From: The north. Take the 401 to QEW Niagara, then to the 420 to Stanley Avenue. Turn right (south) to the second traffic light and turn left. At the first intersection, Fallsview Boulevard, turn right and the BEST WESTERN Fallsview is on your right.
From: The south. From the Peace Bridge Fort Erie bound from Buffalo, take the QEW Toronto, then to the 420 to Stanley Avenue. Turn right (south) to the second traffic light and turn left. At the first intersection, Fallsview Boulevard, turn right and the BEST WESTERN Fallsview is on your right.
BEST WESTERN Fallsview
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
While known for the incredible waterfalls, the Niagara Falls area is home to a wonderful attraction. The Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory is home to more than 2,000 tropical butterflies from forty-five species, including the Blue Morpho, Gulf Fritillary, Monarch, Banded Orange and the Common Mormon. This Southern Ontario Conservatory is located on the grounds of the Niagara Parks Botanical Gardens.
Visitors have enjoyed strolling through the 11,000 square foot climate-controlled greenhouse, on self-guided tours, since its opening in 1996. This impressive greenhouse is the largest glass-enclosed conservatory for butterflies, in America. Take your time walking on the 600 feet of pathways, past the waterfall, while capturing pictures of the free-flying butterflies. Stay close to the conservatory, in one of the local Best Western hotels for comfortable lodging and excellent guest services.
Theater fans in the Southern region of Ontario, have a wonderful Canadian cultural icon in their midst. The Shaw Festival began its humble beginnings in 1962, by Brian Doherty's love of George Bernard Shaw plays. Each year, over 250,000 people attend the festival to see an average of ten plays performed in four local Niagara On The Lake theaters.
Festival patrons view the plays in the historic Court House Theatre, where the festival first began, along with the Royal Gorge Theatre, and the Studio Theatre. All four theaters are walking distances apart. Check out the happenings behind the scenes of the productions, during a group backstage tour or attend of the theatre's hands-on workshops. Enjoy your time in Southern Ontario by checking into one of the local Best Western hotels, where comfortable accommodations await.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0 kilometer(s) from Fallsview Casino
- 0 kilometer(s) from Skylon Tower
- 0 kilometer(s) from Sightseeing Tours, Double Deck Sightseeing Tours depart right from the hotel lobby.
- 0.1 kilometer(s) from The Falls, One of the World's Wonders, the Mighty Falls!
- 0.1 kilometer(s) from Queen Victoria Park, Where many of Niagara's finest attractions, including the Falls, are located!
- 0.3 kilometer(s) from Maid of the Mist, Take a Large Beatuiful Boat right to the edge of the Falls themselves!
- 0.3 kilometer(s) from Clifton Hill Amusements, Something for everyone, from themed restaurants to Museums to a Midway!
- 0.3 kilometer(s) from Journey Behind The Falls, Venture into the caves behind the falls and watch the water fall right infront of you!!
- 1 kilometer(s) from Marineland Theme Park, With dolphins and whales and thrilling rides.
- 1 kilometer(s) from Niagara Parks Greenhouses, A glorious display of Flowers and Plants.
- 2 kilometer(s) from Bird Aviary, Wonder amongst birds from all over the world.
- 3 kilometer(s) from Butterfly Conservatory, Wonder amongst butterflies from all over the world. They will actually land on you.
- 8 kilometer(s) from The Welland Canal, One of the World's Largest Shipping Canals. See the Ships traverse the Locks.
- 3 kilometer(s) from Niagara Helicopters, Fly over the Thunderous water and view the city from a helicopter!!
- 0 kilometer(s) from Best Western Gift Shop
- 2 kilometer(s) from Niagara Square, Niagara's Shopping Mall
- 2 kilometer(s) from Outlet Mall, Outlets for all your favorites stores.
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 15 kilometer(s) from Welland, Ontario, Canada
- 15 kilometer(s) from Queenston, ON
- 15 kilometer(s) from Niagara On the Lake, ON
- 20 kilometer(s) from St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
- 25 kilometer(s) from Lewiston, New York
- 30 kilometer(s) from Buffalo, New York, USA
- 40 kilometer(s) from Port Colborne, ON
- 45 kilometer(s) from Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- 100 kilometer(s) from Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- 5 kilometer(s) from Niagara College, Maid of the Mist Campus, Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
- 15 kilometer(s) from Niagara College, Glendale Campus, St.Catherines, Ontario, Canada
- 20 kilometer(s) from Niagara University, Niagara Falls, New York, USA
- 20 kilometer(s) from Brock University, St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
- 30 Kilometer(s) from Niagara College, Welland, Ontario, Canada
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 3 mile(s) from Legends Golf Courses, Two of Canada's finest 18 hole golf courses.
- 3.5 mile(s) from Niagara Parks Golf Course, One of Niagara's first and best 18 hole golf courses.
- Boulevard Bistro, on premises, Brasserie, American, open for: breakfast, dinner,
- Boulevard Lounge, on premises, Bar/Lounge, American, open for: dinner, offering late night cocktails and snacks.
- Across the street from Tim Hortons Fallsview, Fast Food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, starting at $5.00 CAD per combo.
BEST WESTERN Fallsview
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Niagara Falls. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Wine & Herb Tour
Spend a weekend exploring 28 Wineries thorough-out Niagara-on-the-Lake and enjoy different herb-themed food pairing matched to a premium VQA.
Battle of Fort George Parks Canada will have events throughout town and at Fort George. Tall ships should be docked in town and there could be action on the Common as well.
Diner en Blanc Niagara on the Lake A gastronomic pop-up dinner where everyone and all settings are dressed in white.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean