BEST WESTERN Plus Brampton
30 Clark Boulevard, Brampton, ON L6W 1X3
Phone: 905-454-1300 | Fax: 905-454-0870 | 136 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Ideally situated off highways 410, 407, 401 and 403 at Clark Boulevard, this BEST WESTERN PLUS Brampton, ON hotel is located just 30 minutes from Pearson International Airport.
Stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Brampton - a Best Western hotel - for all the comforts of home while you're on the road. Each well-appointed guest accommodation at this Best Western Brampton, Ontario hotel has been recently upgraded and now features new mattresses, plush bedding, new washrooms, free high-speed Internet and free long distance access. Other on-site amenities at this Brampton Best Western include a swimming pool, whirlpool and dry sauna.
Just outside this Toronto area hotel, guests will find the area's most popular attractions and sights - like downtown Toronto, Bombay Palace, Chandni Banquet Hall, Wild Water Kingdom, Canada's Wonderland, Rose Theater, the Powerade Centre and Hershey Centre. Looking for more things to do in Brampton, Ontario? The Bramalea City Centre, exquisite dining and breathtaking golf courses are also just minutes away.
Business guests visiting this Brampton, Ontario hotel will enjoy staying just a short distance away from the area's major corporations - like Rogers Wireless, the Chrysler Brampton assembly plant, DHL, Canadian Tire, Coca-Cola® and Siemens. For special events or business functions, this Brampton hotel's meeting space is perfect for any group event, banquet or conference and can accommodate up to 70 guests.
Whether you're traveling for business or for leisure, our warm, welcoming staff is here to make your stay unforgettable. Book a stay online now to experience the best Brampton, Ontario hotel - the BEST WESTERN PLUS Brampton.
Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee
- Indoor pool Heated
- Hot tub, whirlpool
- Exercise facility, Open from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 24-hour front desk
- Foreign currency exchange
- Express check out
- Business center
- Fax services
- Secretarial services
- Audio/visual equipment
- Meeting facilities. Planning a meeting or spacial event? We can help. With close to 2000 square feet of Meeting and Conference space, The BEST WESTERN PLUS Brampton hotel can accommodate up to 75 guests. We offer full audiovisual rentals, extensive catering menu, bar service.
- Steam room DRY SAUNA
- Banquet facilities
- Conference facilities
- Free parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Computer available
- Fax machine
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services
- Exhibit services
- Ice/vending machines
- Seasonal outdoor patio
- High-speed Internet access
- Guest Laundry available
- Dry Cleaning available
- Multilingual staff, English, Spanish, Hindi, French, Punjabi, Tagalog, Arabic
- Cable or satellite television
- Printer available
- Mail services
- Equipment rental
- Inter/Exter corridor
- Parking for the physically challenged, 24-hours
BEST WESTERN Plus Brampton
Take advantage of the savings and fun with these 2 package deals available at the best western plus brampton in Brampton.
BEST WESTERN Plus Brampton
Conveniently located, the best western plus brampton in Brampton, Ontario is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 43.701154 / Latitude: -79.737825
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Pearson International Air Take 401 West to 410 North. Exit at Clark Boulevard, then turn left. You will see the BEST WESTERN PLUS Brampton on the right.
From: Buffalo. Take QEW East, then to 403 North to 410 North. Exit Clark Boulevard, then turn left. You will see the BEST WESTERN PLUS Brampton on the right.
From: Sarnia. Take 402 East to 401 East then to 410 North. Exit at Clark Boulevard, then turn left. You will see the BEST WESTERN PLUS Brampton on the right.
From: Quebec. Take 20 West, which becomes 401 West to 410 North. Exit at Clark Boulevard, then turn left. You will see the BEST WESTERN PLUS Brampton on the right.
From: Detroit. Take Hwy 401 East to Hwy 410 North. Exit at Clark Boulevard, then turn left. You will see the BEST WESTERN PLUS Brampton on the right.
BEST WESTERN Plus Brampton
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
More Area Attractions & Services
- 3.00 kilometer(s) from Rose Theatre, a stunning, state-of-the-art performing arts complex in the heart of the vibrant it City of Brampton
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from Peel Heritage Complex, comprised of the old Peel County Courthouse, Museum and Art Gallery
- 6.00 kilometer(s) from Formula Kartways Race Track
- 6.00 kilometer(s) from Chinguacousy Park
- 8.00 kilometer(s) from Toronto Mormon Temple
- 14.00 kilometer(s) from International Centre, featuring fantastic shows, great food, and much more to experience
- 14.00 kilometer(s) from Wild Water Kingdom Amusement Park, Canada's largest water park
- 23.00 kilometer(s) from Woodbine Racetrack and Sl
- 25.00 kilometer(s) from Playdium Mississauga, featuring over 200 of the world's most challenging games, simulators and attractions
- 45.00 kilometer(s) from Great War Flying Museum
- 48.00 kilometer(s) from World Trade Center Toronto
- 61.00 kilometer(s) from Canada's Paramount Wonder, Canada's largest amusement park
- 64.00 kilometer(s) from Downtown Toronto, Air Canada Center, CN Tower, Sky Dome, Toronto Islands and endless exquisite restaurants
- 69.00 kilometer(s) from Ontario Place, a cultural, leisure and entertainment parkland featuring rides, cinesphere, great dining and more
- 108 kilometer(s) from Niagara Falls, Casino Niagara, and the Skylon Tower
- 1.50 kilometer(s) from Bramalea City Centre
- 6.00 kilometer(s) from Shoppers World Shopping Centre
- 6.00 kilometer(s) from Trinity Common Mall
- 18.00 kilometer(s) from Square One Shopping Centre
- 40.00 kilometer(s) from Eaton Center Toronto and surrounding shops
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 4.00 kilometer(s) from Chinguacousy Park, featuring skiing, snowboarding, tubing and tobogganing, curling rink, volleyball courts, tennis courts, sports field, mine golf, batting cage, petting zoo, children's splash pool, greenhouse, chapel and botanical garden
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from Brampton Sports Center
- 10.00 kilometer(s) from Brampton Golf Club
- 19.00 kilometer(s) from Hershey® Center Sports & Entertainment Facility
- Adjacent to Wong's Chinese Buffet
- Across the street from Kelsey's Restaurant, American
- Across the street from Heritage Fish & Chips
- Across the street from Red Lobster, seafood
- Across the street from Pizza Hut
- Across the street from Burger King
- Across the street from McDonald's®
- 0.50 kilometer(s) from Swiss Chalet Restaurant, American
- 0.50 kilometer(s) from Chan's Chinese Buffet
BEST WESTERN Plus Brampton
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Brampton. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
Matilda The Musical
This fall in Toronto, make your way to the Ed Mirvish Theatre for a live production of Matilda The Musical. Playing now through October 15th, Matilda The Musical is based on a Roald Dahl novel, and tickets range from $38 to $139.
2016 Food Truck Frenzy
The 6's best food trucks converge on the Enercare Centre for three straight days of delicous, unique food. Start times vary by day – grab your passes today and plan your visit accordingly.
Canadian National Exhibition
Experience one of North America’s largest yearly fairs during your late-summer visit to Toronto. From August 19th through September 5th, you can check out the Canadian National Exhibition. You and the family will find rides, games, contests, expos, music, and more.
Toronto International Buskerfest
You’ll be wildly entertained during your next late-summer stay in Toronto. From September 2nd through 5th, head to Woodbine Park for the Toronto International Buskerfest – it’s North America’s largest street performer festival. You’ll see aerial artists, fire jugglers, parkour runners, comedians, musicians, and more!
The brews are tall and cold this fall in Ontario. Plan your visit to Toronto for the weekend of September 30th and check out the annual Toronto Oktoberfest. Events are held at Ontario Place – you’ll find German-inspired food, plenty of beer choices, Bavarian dancing and music, and plenty more.
Just for Laughs 42
Who’s ready to laugh? Plan your next stay in Toronto anytime between September 22nd and October 1st, and be sure to check out Just for Laughs 42, Toronto’s premier comedy festival. With events held at multiple venues around Toronto, you’re sure to find just the ticket. Headliners include Chris D’Elia, Maria Bamford, and Natasha Leggero.
International Festival of Authors
Across 10 days in Toronto this fall, you’ll have a chance to hear from a wide range of top writers – it’s the 2016 International Festival of Authors. From October 20th through 30th, this event will showcase premier authors giving lectures, speeches, Q & A sessions, and more, all at the Harbourfront Centre.
2016 AGH BMO World Film Festival
Visit Hamilton this fall and check out one of Ontario’s premier film festivals. The 2016 AGH BMO World Film Festival takes place October 14th through 23rd. Many events are held at the Art Gallery of Hamilton.
96th Annual Hamilton Fall Garden & Mum Show
Hamilton is home to one of the biggest and most fragrant Chrysanthemum displays you’ll find anywhere. The 96th Annual Hamilton Fall Garden & Mum Show takes places October 21st through 30th at the Gage Park Tropical Greenhouse.
The Royal Agricultural Winter Fair
Check out one of Ontario’s premier annual events this fall. Head for Exhibition Place from November 4th through 13th for The Royal Agricultural Winter Fair – it’s the largest indoor agricultural and equestrian completion on the planet. Now in its 94th year, the RAWF features a wide range of events to view and activities for all ages.
Band of Horses – Live!
Don’t miss one of the most anticipated live rock shows of the season in Toronto. Head for the Sound Academy event venue on November 3rd at 7 p.m. and catch a live performance from Band of Horses.
Alabama | Alaska | Arizona | Arkansas | California | Colorado | Connecticut | Delaware | Florida | Georgia | Hawaii | Idaho | Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Kansas | Kentucky | Louisiana | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Michigan | Minnesota | Mississippi | Missouri | Montana | Nebraska | Nevada | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New Mexico | New York | North Carolina | North Dakota | Ohio | Oklahoma | Oregon | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | South Carolina | South Dakota | Tennessee | Texas | Utah | Vermont | Virginia | Washington | Washington D.C. | West Virginia | Wisconsin | Wyoming