BEST WESTERN PLUS Cairn Croft Hotel
6400 Lundy's Ln, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 1T6
Phone: 905/356-1161 | Fax: 905/356-8664 | 165 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Stay at this beautifully landscaped resort-style Niagara Falls hotel located on historic Lundy's Lane in Ontario.
The BEST WESTERN PLUS Cairn Croft Hotel is located just one and one quarter miles from the banks of Niagara Falls in Ontario, Canada and offers a host of amenities and services to complement all travel plans. The hotel is near many outdoor activities such as hiking, tennis and exploring the falls.
Choose a guest room with balcony views or a fireplace suite. Hotel amenities include an indoor heated pool, two hot tubs, a tropical indoor courtyard, meeting rooms and banquet facilities. Kids will love the indoor Kid zone featuring a two-story play park, videogames, big screen Disney channel television and supervised activities for kids.
The BEST WESTERN PLUS Cairn Croft Hotel is less than five miles from many local attractions such as the Maid of the Mist, Horseshoe Falls and Marineland. Niagara Falls is host to several seasonal events. During September, take a tour of several wineries and participate in the Niagara Wine Festival. Enjoy weekend fireworks and free concerts at the falls in the summer. The golf enthusiast will appreciate over 20 world class championship golf courses nearby.
Make a reservation today and save at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Cairn Croft Hotel in Niagara Falls, Ontario.
Welcome to Best Western.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Coffee shop, Doc Magilligan's serves comfort inspired fare for breakfast, lunch & dinner daily.
- Cocktail lounge, Niagara’s only Irish pub & restaurant is now open and onsite here! We also serve at the Poolside Bourbon Street Bistro in our courtyard.
- Hot tub Two bubbling whirlpool hot tubs located in the courtyard off the pool deck.
- Children's activities, supervised and seasonal, please inquire
- Banking, ATM
- Ice/vending machines
- Indoor pool Heated Large indoor pool amdist towering trees and gardens.
- Convenience store/Sundry shop
- Sightseeing and winery tours, available
- Poolside services, Towels at pool Plenty of lounge chairs and tables
- Meeting facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Fax services, charges apply
- 24-hour front desk
- Porterage/bell services seasonal/weekends
- Playground, two story playpark in courtyard
- Game room, games in courtyard area
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless Internet access; Free wireless Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Mail services
- Wedding services
- Conference facilities
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Interior corridor
- Multilingual staff
- Laundromat Coin laundry available oniste.
- Dry cleaning
- Express check out
- Late check out
- Cable or satellite television
- Printer available
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Conference services
- Exhibit services
- Equipment rental
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Outdoor parking, nominal fee
- Paid parking, 10.00 CAD , Self parking at a charge of e of $10 per vehicle per night
- Tropical indoor courtyard
- Award winning indoor gardens, koi pond & fountain
- Kidzone area indoor area featuring giant two story kids playpark, carnival and video games, big screen Disney® channel television, activity and snack tables
- Wedding services, both ceremony and reception
- Attraction passes and discount coupons available
- Event services & tradeshows
BEST WESTERN PLUS Cairn Croft Hotel
Take advantage of the savings and fun with these 3 package deals available at the best western plus cairn croft hotel in Niagara Falls.
Mini-Fun Package 1 Night
Join us at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Cairn Croft Hotel for our Mini-Fun Package for one night. Package to include a full cooked-to-order breakfast each morning, Croft Bucks which can be used in any of our Food and Beverage Outlets, and parking for one vehicle per night of stay.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Cairn Croft Hotel
Conveniently located, the best western plus cairn croft hotel in Niagara Falls, Ontario is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 43.088995 / Latitude: -79.101275
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Peace Bridge, Buffalo, NY Once crossing over the Peace Bridge and through Canadian customs - follow the QEW to Niagara Falls, which is about a 20-minute drive. Once approaching the city limits keep to your right and follow signs saying Hwy. 420 - Bridge to USA. Follow Hwy. 420 for less than a mile and exit at Drummond Road. You will be exiting on the right - the Drummond road sign is small so be careful not to miss it. Upon exiting you will make a left and a quick right onto Drummond Road. Drive to the top of the hill and at the first traffic light; turn right onto Lundy's Lane. You will find the BEST WESTERN PLUS Cairn Croft Hotel on the left just past McDonalds.
From: Toronto, Hamilton Traveling west on the QEW within the city limits of Niagara Falls you will reach a point where the QEW branches to the left, and the sign will read Hwy. 420 - Bridge to USA. Follow Why 420 for about a mile and exit at Drummond Road. You will exit on the right - Drummond Road sign is small so be careful not to miss it. Upon exiting you will make a left and a quick right onto Drummond Road. Drive to the top of the hill and at the first traffic light; turn right onto Lundy's Lane. You will find the BEST WESTERN PLUS Cairn Croft Hotel on the left just past McDonalds.
From: Rainbow Bridge, NF NY Once crossing over the Rainbow Bridge and through Canadian customs -follow straight ahead and you will be on Roberts Street (Hwy. 420). The second set of lights you will come to will be Stanley Ave. turn left on Stanley Ave. The first traffic light you come to while on Stanley will be Ferry Street, turn right on Ferry Street. This street becomes Lundy's Lane and the BEST WESTERN PLUS Cairn Croft Hotel will be on your left just past the second traffic light.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Cairn Croft Hotel
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Those ready to see one of the most famous attractions in Southern Ontario, travel to the city of Niagara Falls. The city is named after the world-renowned Niagara Falls, on the Niagara River. Niagara Falls features two large waterfalls, Horseshoe Falls, in Ontario and American Falls in New York.
Horseshoe Falls, the largest of all of the falls, is one of the most voluminous waterfalls in the world. Ninety percent of the water flowing over the entire Niagara Falls flows over Horseshoe Falls. The water flowing over the horseshoe-shaped crest, flows at a rate of twenty miles-per-hour from 174 feet high. It hits the base of the 184 foot-deep river, creating a tremendous amount of mist. Portions of this incredible amount of water over the falls is diverted for hydropower generation.
While in Southern Ontario, be sure to schedule plenty of time to visit Niagara Falls. Some of the activities at the Falls include the popular White Water Walk, allowing visitors to walk to the edge of the "world's widest stretches of whitewater" and the historical Maid of the Mist boat ride to the basin of the falls. Niagara's Fury, the 4-D attraction, Journey of the Falls, Whirlpook Aero Car and the Table Rock Welcome Centre, are also wonderful attractions available at Niagara Falls. Stay close to this amazing natural wonder in a Best Western guest room and enjoy comfortable lodging and excellent guest services.
While known for the incredible waterfalls, the Niagara Falls area is home to a wonderful attraction. The Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory is home to more than 2,000 tropical butterflies from forty-five species, including the Blue Morpho, Gulf Fritillary, Monarch, Banded Orange and the Common Mormon. This Southern Ontario Conservatory is located on the grounds of the Niagara Parks Botanical Gardens.
Visitors have enjoyed strolling through the 11,000 square foot climate-controlled greenhouse, on self-guided tours, since its opening in 1996. This impressive greenhouse is the largest glass-enclosed conservatory for butterflies, in America. Take your time walking on the 600 feet of pathways, past the waterfall, while capturing pictures of the free-flying butterflies. Stay close to the conservatory, in one of the local Best Western hotels for comfortable lodging and excellent guest services.
Theater fans in the Southern region of Ontario, have a wonderful Canadian cultural icon in their midst. The Shaw Festival began its humble beginnings in 1962, by Brian Doherty's love of George Bernard Shaw plays. Each year, over 250,000 people attend the festival to see an average of ten plays performed in four local Niagara On The Lake theaters.
Festival patrons view the plays in the historic Court House Theatre, where the festival first began, along with the Royal Gorge Theatre, and the Studio Theatre. All four theaters are walking distances apart. Check out the happenings behind the scenes of the productions, during a group backstage tour or attend of the theatre's hands-on workshops. Enjoy your time in Southern Ontario by checking into one of the local Best Western hotels, where comfortable accommodations await.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 1.5 mile(s) from Niagara Falls, The Brink of the World Famous Falls
- 1.5 mile(s) from Casino Niagara
- 1.5 mile(s) from Skylon Tower/Imax Theatre
- 1.5 mile(s) from Maid of the Mist
- 1.5 mile(s) from Canada One Factory Outlet, Shopping Outlet
- 2 mile(s) from Oh Canada Eh! Theatre, Dinner Show
- 3 mile(s) from MarineLane, Game Farm and Aquarium
- 4 mile(s) from Floral Clock
- 10 mile(s) from Shaw Festival, Theatre
- 15 mile(s) from Niagara Wine Route
- 1 mile(s) from Canada One Factory Outlet, Factory Outlet Mall
- 1.5 mile(s) from Clifton Hill, Tourist Shopping Area
- 2 mile(s) from Niagara Square Mall, Indoor Mall
- 8 mile(s) from Pen Centre Shopping Mall, Indoor Shopping Mall
- 15 mile(s) from NF Factory Outlet Mall
- 95 mile(s) from St Jacobs Market, Farmers Market
- 85 mile(s) from Eaton`s Centre, Toronto Eaton`s Centre
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 10 kilometer(s) from Niagara on the Lake, Ontario
- 15 kilometer(s) from St Catharines, Ontario
- 30 kilometer(s) from Fort Erie, Ontario
- 40 kilometer(s) from Buffalo, New York, USA
- 60 kilometer(s) from Toronto, Ontario
- .5 kilometer(s) from Vincor International, Vincor Canada is the largest producer and marketer of wine and related products in Canada, subsiderary of Constellation
- 1 kilometer(s) from Delcan Corporation, Branch Location
- 1 kilometer(s) from Edscha Canada, Branch Location
- 1 kilometer(s) from Brunner Manufacturing, Cold Forming
- 1 kilometer(s) from Brafasco, Branch Location
- 3 kilometer(s) from St. Lawrence Seaway, Management Corporation
- 8 kilometer(s) from Ontario Power Generation, Sir Adam Beck Generating Station
- 10 kilometer(s) from Palfinger North America, North American HQ, international manufacturers of hydraulic lifting, loading and handling systems.
- 11 kilometer(s) from General Motors, Engine Plant, St Catharines
- 25 kilometer(s) from Eurocopter Canada, LOcated in Fort Erie, Internationals helipcopter manufacturer
- 7 kilometer(s) from Niagara College, Glendale Campus
- 9 kilometer(s) from Brock University
- Doc Magilligans Irish Pub, on premises, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, Open for breakfast, lunch & dinner Live music Traditional Irish & local fare International & Craft beers
- Bourbon Street Bistro, on premises, Bar/Lounge, American, Open for: lunch, dinner, Providing poolside snacks & drinks during peak season, hours vary.
- Adjacent to McDonalds®, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- Adjacent to Pizza Hut®, Full Service, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- Across the street from Wendy's®, Fast Food, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- .1 kilometer(s) from Red Lobster®, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- .2 kilometer(s) from Starbucks®, Coffee Shop, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- .2 kilometer(s) from Carpaccio's, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- .3 kilometer(s) from Johnny Roccos, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1 kilometer(s) from Mick & Angelo, Bar/Lounge, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
BEST WESTERN PLUS Cairn Croft Hotel
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Niagara Falls. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2015 Home & Garden Show
For three days, visitors of the Scotiabank Centre in Niagara will be treated to some of the best gardening, decor, and home improvement demonstrations with plenty of entertainment on the docket as well.
2015 Niagara Falls Sports & Hobby Expo
Visiting sports fans won't want to miss this fan-friendly event – featuring appearences by several former NHL players, collectibles, interactive games, and more at the Scotiabank Convention Centre. The event begins at 10 a.m.
Downtown Niagara becomes a hub for local food, beverages, and family-friendly entertainment – all celebrating the arrival of spring. Event start times vary by day.
2015 Niagara Food & Wine Expo
Enjoy handcrafted wines, beers, and spirits from around the world, as well as delcious samples from the premier restaurants in town at the Scotiabank Convention Centre. Event start times vary by day.
2015 Niagara Falls ComicCon
Be there as the Scotiabank Convention Centre fills with all things sci-fi, fantasy, and comic books – complete with celebrity appearences and meet-and-greets. Event start times vary by day.
11th Annual Niagara Falls RibFest
This annual events features the essentials – great food, better fun, and excellent entertainment. RibFest will be held at Niagara Square Shopping Mall. Event schedules are TBA.
Alabama | Alaska | Arizona | Arkansas | California | Colorado | Connecticut | Delaware | Florida | Georgia | Hawaii | Idaho | Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Kansas | Kentucky | Louisiana | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Michigan | Minnesota | Mississippi | Missouri | Montana | Nebraska | Nevada | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New Mexico | New York | North Carolina | North Dakota | Ohio | Oklahoma | Oregon | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | South Carolina | South Dakota | Tennessee | Texas | Utah | Vermont | Virginia | Washington | Washington D.C. | West Virginia | Wisconsin | Wyoming