BEST WESTERN Plus Milton
161 Chisholm Drive, Milton, ON L9T 4A6
Phone: 905/875-3818 | Fax: 905/878-9701 | 94 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
When choosing a Milton hotel, guests deserve competitive rates and a location that ensures they're close to the top destinations in the region.
From the Mohawk Slots for the best gaming in the province to hiking on the nearby trails, there's truly something for everyone and it's just minutes away. Rest, relaxation and rejuvenation are key to a great trip, and even business travelers find time to squeeze in a little excitement. Whether you prefer incredible slot machines or getting back in touch with nature, whatever you have in mind is only a few minutes away.
Enjoy a round of golf at some of the world class courses nearby. A vacation isn't truly a getaway until you have a chance to work on your swing. If shopping is more your sport, premium outlets are nearby and offer some of the best deals in the region. Vacationing families, romantic escapes and travelers who are here to take care of business all enjoy the host of entertainment options close to our Milton hotel.
Employees of the automotive industry such as Magna and those in the manufacturing field are some of our regular return guests. When you feel at home at your hotel, it's easier to take care of business, especially when the commutes are fast and easy. Logistics teams and those in the agriculture field alike can quickly get to their meetings, leaving plenty of time for leisure. Our Milton hotel also offers convenient banquet and convention facilities for those guests here for corporate events, weddings, meetings and other events.
No matter what brings you to Milton, staying at the right hotel can make your trip even better. With quality amenities, an onsite restaurant, and hospitality from the moment you arrive, our staff members are dedicated to making sure you make the most of your trip.
Book your stay at BEST WESTERN PLUS Milton today and save! Enjoy your stay.
***Authorization of $200 per night will be applied to the credit card upon check in***
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Exercise facility, Open from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., cardiovascular equipment
- Weight lifting equipment
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Foreign currency exchange, will purchase US $ only onsite - bank located within five minutes
- Dry cleaning, same day services available
- Express check in. Credit card needed upon check in - a $200.00 pre-authorization will be required per night.
- Express check-out
- Late check-out, please inform front desk
- Safe deposit box
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services
- Exhibit services
- Universal gym
- Mail services
- Wedding services
- Meeting facilities
- Conference facilities
- Physically challenged facilities, grab bars, no need for ramps
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines on first and second floor
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Inter corridor
- Multilingual staff, (English, Filipino, Russian, French, Spanish)
- Guest laundry, if same day service is requested items must be at front desk no later than 9:00 a.m. Charge varies per item.
- Banquet facilities
- Electrical adapter for International guests
- Complimentary Newspaper
- Electric vehicle charging station
BEST WESTERN Plus Milton
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus milton in Milton.
BEST WESTERN Plus Milton
Conveniently located, the best western plus milton in Milton, Ontario is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 43.525705 / Latitude: -79.907465
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north. Take Highway 25 South. Go past Highway 401 bridge. Turn right at the second set of lights onto Chisholm drive to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Milton.
From: The south. Exit from Queen Elizabeth Way at Highway 25 Bronte Road. Go north for approximately 10 miles. Turn left on Steeles Avenue. Turn right on Highway 25. Turn left on Chisholm Drive to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Milton.
From: The east. On Highway 401 take Exit 320 for Highway 25. Go south or left. At the second set of lights, turn right onto Chisholm Drive to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Milton.
From: The west. On Highway 401 take Exit 320 for Highway 25. Go south or right. At the first set of lights turn right onto Chisholm Drive to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Milton.
From: GPS Location 43.528 degrees N, 79.905 degrees W. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Milton is just ahead.
BEST WESTERN Plus Milton
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
More Area Attractions & Services
- 3.00 kilometer(s) from Springridge Farms, family farm
- 3.00 kilometer(s) from Grand Chalet Banquet Hall
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from Chuddleys Apple Farm
- 6.00 kilometer(s) from Country Heritage Park & Agricultural Museum
- 10.00 kilometer(s) from Galaxy Movie Theatre
- 11.00 kilometer(s) from Mohawk Racetrack and Slots
- 15.00 kilometer(s) from Olde Hide House, leather factory
- 47.00 kilometer(s) from African Lion Safari, drive thru zoo, petting zoo, live shows
- 48.00 kilometer(s) from Wings of Paradise, butterfly conservatory
- 50.00 kilometer(s) from Canada's Wonderland, roller coasters, shows, attractions
- 53.00 kilometer(s) from Exhibition Place, home shows
- 53.00 kilometer(s) from CN Tower, second highest free standing tower in the world
- 53.00 kilometer(s) from Air Canada Center, major sports and concerts
- 53.00 kilometer(s) from Rogers Center, major sports, concerts, and home shows.
- 53.00 kilometer(s) from Princess of Whales, Broadway shows
- 53.00 kilometer(s) from Royal Alexander Theatre, Broadway shows
- 68.00 kilometer(s) from St. Jacobs, farmers market
- 100 kilometer(s) from Niagara Falls, one of the natural wonders of the world.
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from Sobeys Express, grocery store/convienience store/bakery/gas station
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from Milton Mall
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from Walmart®, surrounded by a strip mall with various stores.
- 6.00 kilometer(s) from Real Canadian Super Store, grocery store, clothing store, pharmacy, walk in clinic, bakery, wine store, gym.
- 8.00 kilometer(s) from Shoppers Drug Mart, pharmacy, convienient store, gift store, snacks
- 26.00 kilometer(s) from Erin Mills Town Center
- 26.00 kilometer(s) from Square One Mall
- 46.00 kilometer(s) from Yorkdale Shopping Center
- 49.00 kilometer(s) from Vaughan Mills
- 55.00 kilometer(s) from Eaton Center, Toronto's largest shopping center, located downtown Toronto
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Indoor pool
- 6.00 kilometer(s) from Glencarin Golf Club
- 7.00 kilometer(s) from Grey Stone Golf Club
- 10.00 kilometer(s) from Rattlesnake Point Golf Club
- 10.00 kilometer(s) from Glen Eden Skiing
- 10.00 kilometer(s) from Kelso Conservation Area, hiking, mountain biking, sight seeing, rock climbing
- Bistro at The Best, on premises, full service, American, open for: breakfast, dinner
- 0.10 kilometer(s) from Kelsey's, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, family restaurant, take out and patio
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from Swiss Chalet, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, delivery service available or sit in.
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from Tim Hortons, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from McDonalds®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, hamburger fast food restaurant.
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from Harvey's, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 2.00 kilometer(s) from Harrop Restaurant, full service, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, premium class restaurant, formal attire recommended. Attached art gallery.
- 3.00 kilometer(s) from La Toscana, bar/lounge, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
- 4.00 kilometer(s) from Boston Pizza, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, sports bar, delivery service available.
- 4.00 kilometer(s) from Turtle Jack's, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner, casual dining.
- 4.00 kilometer(s) from East Side Mario's, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
- 4.00 kilometer(s) from Montana's Bar, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, sports bar, take out.
- 4.00 kilometer(s) from Mr. Greek, full service, Mediterranean, open for: lunch, dinner, take out and delivery services available.
- 4.00 kilometer(s) from Pasqualino Cafe and Bistro, cafe, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from The Ivy Arms, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 6 kilometer(s) from Ned Devine's Irish Pub, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner
BEST WESTERN Plus Milton
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Milton. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
26th Annual Toronto LGBT Film Festivals
Ontario's culture and diversity are on full display this summer. Come join the fun and check out some of greatest film offerings the LGBT community have to offer at different venues in Toronto.
2016 NXNE: North By Northeast
An entertainment festival of epic proportions, NXNE is set to hit Toronto this summer at various venues and locations. Check the listings and get your passes today.
2016 TD Toronto Jazz Festival
Fans of the soothing sounds of jazz won't want to miss this music festival. Venues all over Toronto, including Nathan Phillips Square, host concerts for over 10 days. Get your passes today.
2016 Riverdale Art Walk
Over 170 artists showcase their work across Jimmie Simpson Park for two afternoons. The fun starts at 11 a.m. both days and admission is free.
2016 Toronto's Festival of Beer
Over 100 local and international brewers showcase their very best creations at Exhibition Place in Toronto this summer. There will also be live music and food on hand as well. Grab your passes today – it all starts at 4:30 p.m. Friday and 1:30 p.m. Sat. and Sun.
2016 It's Your Festival
Celebrate Canada Day with Hamilton residents during this four-day party, held at Gage Park. Food, vendors, music, kids' fun – it's all here. More details are TBA.
2016 Food Truck Frenzy
The 6's best food trucks converge on the Enercare Centre for three straight days of delicous, unique food. Start times vary by day – grab your passes today and plan your visit accordingly.
Alabama | Alaska | Arizona | Arkansas | California | Colorado | Connecticut | Delaware | Florida | Georgia | Hawaii | Idaho | Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Kansas | Kentucky | Louisiana | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Michigan | Minnesota | Mississippi | Missouri | Montana | Nebraska | Nevada | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New Mexico | New York | North Carolina | North Dakota | Ohio | Oklahoma | Oregon | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | South Carolina | South Dakota | Tennessee | Texas | Utah | Vermont | Virginia | Washington | Washington D.C. | West Virginia | Wisconsin | Wyoming