BEST WESTERN Plus Milton
161 Chisholm Drive, Milton, ON L9T 4A6
Phone: 905/875-3818 | Fax: 905/878-9701 | 94 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Conveniently located right off Highway 401. We are the only full service hotel in Milton. Free high-speed Internet, Bistro, indoor pool, fitness area and free parking are just some of our amenities.
When choosing a Milton hotel, guests deserve competitive rates and a location that ensures they're close to the top destinations in the region.
From the Mohawk Slots for the best gaming in the province to hiking on the nearby trails, there's truly something for everyone and it is all just minutes away. Rest, relaxation and rejuvenation are key to a great trip, and even business travelers find time to squeeze in a little excitement. Whether you prefer incredible slot machines or getting back in touch with nature, whatever you have in mind is only a few minutes away.
Enjoy a round of golf at some of the world class courses nearby. A vacation isn't truly a getaway until you have a chance to work on your swing. If shopping is more your sport, premium outlets are nearby and offer some of the best deals in the region. Vacationing families, romantic escapes and travelers who are here to take care of business all enjoy the host of entertainment options close to our Milton hotel.
Employees of the automotive industry such as Magna and those in the manufacturing field are some of our regular return guests. When you feel at home at your hotel, it's easier to take care of business, especially when the commutes are fast and easy. Logistics teams and those in the agriculture field alike can quickly get to their meetings, leaving plenty of time for leisure. Our Milton hotel also offers convenient banquet and convention facilities for those guests here for corporate events, weddings, meetings and other events.
No matter what brings you to Milton, staying at the right hotel can make your trip even better. Our staff members are dedicated to making sure you make the most of your trip.
***Authorization of $200 per night will be applied to the credit card upon check in***
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Exercise facility, Open from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., cardiovascular equipment
- Weight lifting equipment
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Foreign currency exchange, will purchase US $ only onsite - bank located within five minutes
- Dry cleaning, same day services available
- Express check in. Credit card needed upon check in - a $200.00 pre-authorization will be required per night.
- Express check-out
- Late check-out, please inform front desk
- Safe deposit box
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center
- Fax services
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- Photocopy machine
- Conference services
- Exhibit services
- Universal gym
- Mail services
- Wedding services
- Meeting facilities
- Conference facilities
- Physically challenged facilities, grab bars, no need for ramps
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines on first and second floor
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Truck/RV parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Inter corridor
- Multilingual staff, (English, Filipino, Russian, French, Spanish)
- Guest laundry, if same day service is requested items must be at front desk no later than 9:00 a.m. Charge varies per item.
- Banquet facilities
- Electrical adapter for International guests
- Complimentary Newspaper
- Electric vehicle charging station
BEST WESTERN Plus Milton
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus milton in Milton.
BEST WESTERN Plus Milton
Conveniently located, the best western plus milton in Milton, Ontario is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 43.525705 / Latitude: -79.907465
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: The north. Take Highway 25 South. Go past Highway 401 bridge. Turn right at the second set of lights onto Chisholm drive to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Milton.
From: The south. Exit from Queen Elizabeth Way at Highway 25 Bronte Road. Go north for approximately 10 miles. Turn left on Steeles Avenue. Turn right on Highway 25. Turn left on Chisholm Drive to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Milton.
From: The east. On Highway 401 take Exit 320 for Highway 25. Go south or left. At the second set of lights, turn right onto Chisholm Drive to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Milton.
From: The west. On Highway 401 take Exit 320 for Highway 25. Go south or right. At the first set of lights turn right onto Chisholm Drive to the BEST WESTERN PLUS Milton.
From: GPS Location 43.528 degrees N, 79.905 degrees W. The BEST WESTERN PLUS Milton is just ahead.
BEST WESTERN Plus Milton
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
More Area Attractions & Services
- 3.00 kilometer(s) from Springridge Farms, family farm
- 3.00 kilometer(s) from Grand Chalet Banquet Hall
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from Chuddleys Apple Farm
- 6.00 kilometer(s) from Country Heritage Park & Agricultural Museum
- 10.00 kilometer(s) from Galaxy Movie Theatre
- 11.00 kilometer(s) from Mohawk Racetrack and Slots
- 15.00 kilometer(s) from Olde Hide House, leather factory
- 47.00 kilometer(s) from African Lion Safari, drive thru zoo, petting zoo, live shows
- 48.00 kilometer(s) from Wings of Paradise, butterfly conservatory
- 50.00 kilometer(s) from Canada's Wonderland, roller coasters, shows, attractions
- 53.00 kilometer(s) from Exhibition Place, home shows
- 53.00 kilometer(s) from CN Tower, second highest free standing tower in the world
- 53.00 kilometer(s) from Air Canada Center, major sports and concerts
- 53.00 kilometer(s) from Rogers Center, major sports, concerts, and home shows.
- 53.00 kilometer(s) from Princess of Whales, Broadway shows
- 53.00 kilometer(s) from Royal Alexander Theatre, Broadway shows
- 68.00 kilometer(s) from St. Jacobs, farmers market
- 100 kilometer(s) from Niagara Falls, one of the natural wonders of the world.
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from Sobeys Express, grocery store/convienience store/bakery/gas station
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from Milton Mall
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from Walmart®, surrounded by a strip mall with various stores.
- 6.00 kilometer(s) from Real Canadian Super Store, grocery store, clothing store, pharmacy, walk in clinic, bakery, wine store, gym.
- 8.00 kilometer(s) from Shoppers Drug Mart, pharmacy, convienient store, gift store, snacks
- 26.00 kilometer(s) from Erin Mills Town Center
- 26.00 kilometer(s) from Square One Mall
- 46.00 kilometer(s) from Yorkdale Shopping Center
- 49.00 kilometer(s) from Vaughan Mills
- 55.00 kilometer(s) from Eaton Center, Toronto's largest shopping center, located downtown Toronto
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- Indoor pool
- 6.00 kilometer(s) from Glencarin Golf Club
- 7.00 kilometer(s) from Grey Stone Golf Club
- 10.00 kilometer(s) from Rattlesnake Point Golf Club
- 10.00 kilometer(s) from Glen Eden Skiing
- 10.00 kilometer(s) from Kelso Conservation Area, hiking, mountain biking, sight seeing, rock climbing
- Bistro at The Best, on premises, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, dinner, Mon - Fri open for Breakfast and Dinner. Sat - Sun open for Breakfast.
- 0.10 kilometer(s) from Kelsey's, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, family restaurant, take out and patio
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from Swiss Chalet, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, delivery service available or sit in.
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from Tim Hortons, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from McDonalds®, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, hamburger fast food restaurant.
- 1.00 kilometer(s) from Harvey's, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 2.00 kilometer(s) from Harrop Restaurant, bar/lounge, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner, premium class restaurant, formal attire recommended. Attached art gallery.
- 3.00 kilometer(s) from La Toscana, bar/lounge, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 4.00 kilometer(s) from Boston Pizza, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, sports bar, delivery service available.
- 4.00 kilometer(s) from Turtle Jack's, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, casual dining.
- 4.00 kilometer(s) from East Side Mario's, bar/lounge, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 4.00 kilometer(s) from Montana's Bar, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner, sports bar, take out.
- 4.00 kilometer(s) from Mr. Greek, bar/lounge, Mediterranean, open for: lunch, dinner, take out and delivery services available.
- 4.00 kilometer(s) from Pasqualino Cafe and Bistro, bar/lounge, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from The Ivy Arms, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from Ned Devine's Irish Pub, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner,
BEST WESTERN Plus Milton
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Milton. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
International Festival of Authors
Across 10 days in Toronto this fall, you’ll have a chance to hear from a wide range of top writers – it’s the 2016 International Festival of Authors. From October 20th through 30th, this event will showcase premier authors giving lectures, speeches, Q & A sessions, and more, all at the Harbourfront Centre.
96th Annual Hamilton Fall Garden & Mum Show
Hamilton is home to one of the biggest and most fragrant Chrysanthemum displays you’ll find anywhere. The 96th Annual Hamilton Fall Garden & Mum Show takes places October 21st through 30th at the Gage Park Tropical Greenhouse.
The Royal Agricultural Winter Fair
Check out one of Ontario’s premier annual events this fall. Head for Exhibition Place from November 4th through 13th for The Royal Agricultural Winter Fair – it’s the largest indoor agricultural and equestrian completion on the planet. Now in its 94th year, the RAWF features a wide range of events to view and activities for all ages.
Band of Horses – Live!
Don’t miss one of the most anticipated live rock shows of the season in Toronto. Head for the Sound Academy event venue on November 3rd at 7 p.m. and catch a live performance from Band of Horses.
2016 The Music Man
The Richmond Hill Centre for the Performing Arts will host six performances of "The Music Man," presented by Steppin Out Productions. Showtimes vary by day; get your tickets in advance.
Alabama | Alaska | Arizona | Arkansas | California | Colorado | Connecticut | Delaware | Florida | Georgia | Hawaii | Idaho | Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Kansas | Kentucky | Louisiana | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Michigan | Minnesota | Mississippi | Missouri | Montana | Nebraska | Nevada | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New Mexico | New York | North Carolina | North Dakota | Ohio | Oklahoma | Oregon | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | South Carolina | South Dakota | Tennessee | Texas | Utah | Vermont | Virginia | Washington | Washington D.C. | West Virginia | Wisconsin | Wyoming