BEST WESTERN PLUS Stoneridge Inn & Conference Centre
6675 Burtwistle Ln, London, ON N6L 1H5
Phone: 519/652-6022 | Fax: 519/652-1150 | 72 Rooms | Online Reservations
Conveniently located of Hwy. 401, we offer free hot breakfast, free parking and free wi-fi. Mini-refrigerator and flat panel TV in all rooms.
St. Thomas, Ingersoll, and Aylmer are located near our London hotel, and the London International Airport YXU is just a short drive away.
Whether guests are in town for business, weddings in St. Thomas, ON, or conferences and meetings in London, ON, our hotel makes it simple to get around the region. Port Stanley, West Lorne, and Rodney are also just a short drive away. Close to Strathroy and Delaware, and midway between Detroit, Toronto and Niagara Falls, guests at this London hotel are in the prime location to enjoy everything the area has to offer.
Hotels in Southwestern Ontario are situated in the heart of the region, with big city advantages and the great outdoors close by. Whether you're visiting Park Hill or Mount Brydges, our London hotel isn't far away. This hotel is conveniently accessible off Highway 401, features an onsite Italian restaurant, Pasto's Grill and offers free hot breakfast.
Come and see our new look, we've updated our accommodations to include plush pillowtop mattresses, flat panel TV's, mini-refrigerators and free Wi-Fi. The onsite chapel, the Rose Chapel, is the perfect space for a wedding venue, conference or meeting.
A day of sightseeing might include Fanshawe Pioneer Village, the Grand Theatre, or OLG Slots. The Museum London, Budweiser® Gardens, East Park, London Knights OHL and Boler Mountain are also popular destinations.
Close to St. Thomas Elgin General Hospital and London Health Sciences Centre, guests visiting these two hospitals can enjoy a special rate. Our London hotel regularly hosts employees of Masco Plumbing Group, Thames Valley District Schoolboard and Greenlane Environmental. Gentek®, Peterbilt, 3M®, TrojanUV®, Sun Valley Foods, Armatek Tanks, Presstran and Format Industries are also leading corporations in the region.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Exercise facilities
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- 100 % smoke-free hotel
- Restaurant on-site
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee. One hot item included, changes daily.
- Cocktail lounge Pasto's Grill
- Complimentary breakfast
- Exercise facility 24 Hour
- Multilingual staff (English, French, Ukrainian)
- Ice/vending machines
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Truck/RV parking for hotel guests only
- Meeting facilities Three rooms ranging in size from 270 to 700 square feet.
- Conference services
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Free Parking
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Free wireless Internet available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Weight lifting equipment
- Universal gym
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Business center
- Computer rental
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Photocopy machine
- Equipment rental
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Cable or satellite television
- Mail services
- Wedding services
- Outdoor parking
- Free newspaper
- Conference services
- Bus parking
- Fitness centre
- Banquet facilities Three rooms ranging in size from 1521 to 3300 square feet. Chapel available for weddings, memorial services and religious events.
- Conference facilities Three rooms ranging in size from 1521 to 3300 square feet.
- Ballroom Three rooms ranging in size from 1521 to 3300 square feet. Chapel available for weddings, memorial services and religious events.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Stoneridge Inn & Conference Centre
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus stoneridge inn & conference centre in London.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Stoneridge Inn & Conference Centre
Conveniently located, the best western plus stoneridge inn & conference centre in London, Ontario is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 42.851115 / Latitude: -81.275385
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Toronto. Take Highway 401 West to Colonel Talbot Road, Highway 4, Exit 177A. Turn right on Burtwistle Lane. Just ahead is the BEST WESTERN PLUS Stoneridge Inn & Conference Centre.
From: Windsor. Take Highway 401 East to Colonel Talbot Road, Highway 4, Exit 177A. Turn right on Burtwistle Lane. Just ahead is the BEST WESTERN PLUS Stoneridge Inn & Conference Centre.
From: St Thomas. Take Highway 4 North to Burtwistle Lane, turn left. Just ahead is the BEST WESTERN PLUS Stoneridge Inn & Conference Centre.
From: All directions. Use GPS coordinates: Latitude 42.850406: Longitude -81.274456
BEST WESTERN PLUS Stoneridge Inn & Conference Centre
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Visit the Canadian Baseball Hall of Fame & Museum in St Marys, near London, to view the impressive collection of baseball artifacts from around the world. St Marys was chosen as the museum site because of its ties to the game of baseball, dating back to 1886. Canada's baseball heritage continues to be preserved in the museum.
Browse the Hall of Fame to view the 93 Inductees, including amateurs, trainers, umpires, administrators and builders. The popular summer-time Kids on Deck baseball camp, held on-site, is perfect for kids who want to learn how to play baseball. Schedule plenty of time while visiting Southern Ontario, and rest comfortably with Best Western hotels.
The Jack Miner Bird Sanctuary, located in Kingsville, southwest of London, was founded by Jack Miner in 1904. Years after starting the sanctuary, he successfully tagged migrating waterfowl. The resulting data was a fundamental component of the Migratory Bird Treat of 1916 between Canada and the United States.
After Miner's 1944 death, he was honored for his pioneer work in the conservation of wildlife. In 1947, "National Wildlife Week" favorably passed in the House of Commons, to honor Miner during the week of his birthday. In 2010, Jack Miner became an inductee in the "Legends of the Outdoors Hall of Fame". Enjoy your time in Southern Ontario by staying at one of the area Best Western hotels.
Serving an annual average of over 500,000 passengers, London International Airport (YXU) is located outside London in Southern Ontario. Owned by Transport Canada and operated by Greater London International Airport Authority, YXU has one terminal building and two runways.
Experiencing recent growth, YXU is now served by Air Canada Express, United Express, WestJet, Canjet and Sunwing Airlines.
Summer-time visitors to the lively city of London know where to go for a fun day in the warm sun. They make their way to Wally World Waterpark. This family friendly waterpark, located south of downtown London, is home to a variety of slides, rides and water features. Have a blast sliding down one of the five slides in the Wally World Tower, including the two extreme speed slides and the Big Splash tube ride.
Dry off while watching the kids play on the Splash Pad and enjoy the warm summer temperatures. The park's mini golf, go karts, batting cages and driving range, round out the available outdoor activities at the park. Indoor activities include rock climbing, bumper cars, an arcade and jungle gym. Be sure to schedule plenty of time to do it all. At the end of a fun-filled day at this wonderful Southern Ontario park, check into one of the local Best Western hotels to enjoy a peaceful night's rest.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 11.00 kilometer(s) from Adventures on Wonderland, London's largest indoor playground facility for children, featuring a four-level jungle climb with tunnels, tubes, ball bins and slides, laser tag, arcade, play village and wee one's room. Suitable for ages 13 and under.
- 12.00 kilometer(s) from ElginCounty Railway Museum, dedicated to preservation of railway history in St. Thomas and area. Events include Railway Nostalgia and Hobby Show, A Day Out with Thomas the Tank Engine.
- 13.00 kilometer(s) from Storybook Gardens, unique year-round attraction featuring zoo animals in the Enchanted Forest, extensive play equipment at Pirate's Island, farm animals at Old Macdonald's Farm, an opportunity to get wet and wild at the large spray pad called Slippery's Great Escape and a chance to visit with many fairytale favourites in Storybook Valley. Winter - 250 meter refrigerated outdoor skating trail.
- 16.00 kilometer(s) from Children's Museum, hand's-on interatctive children's museum encourages kids to explore, discover, play and learn. Themed galleries include space, dinosaurs, caves, the Arctic, Science in your World, Jellyfish Junction and the Street Where You Live.
- 17.00 kilometer(s) from Labatt Brewery & Tour, this two hour tour offers a chance to see the brewery in full operation. Learn about the history of this hometown brewery and sample different beers brewed on site.
- 17.00 kilometer(s) from Spikes Indoor Beach Volleyball Count, year round fun. Rent an indoor beach volleyball court while enjoying great food and drinks in their fully licenced lounge or seasonal outdoor patio.
- 17.00 kilometer(s) from Grand Theatre, the 2009-10 season begins with their annual High School Project, the musical Grease, followed by their regular season mainstage shows Dry Steak, The Wizard of Oz, The Last Five Years, Wingfield Lost and Found, Pride and Prejudice and Legends. Times and dates subject to change.
- 18.00 kilometer(s) from Double Decker Bus Tour, see London from a new perspective on board a double-decker bus. The 2 hour tour introduces visitors to London's architectureal history, parks, hospitals, museums, the University of Western Ontario and includes a brief stop at Storybook Gardens.
- 18.00 kilometer(s) from John Labatt Centre, this large multi-purpose entertainment facility downtown brings big-name music acts, Broadway shows, hockey games (including London Knights home games) and other athletic events to the city.
- 18.00 kilometer(s) from Eldon House, is London's oldest residence. Virtually unchanged since the last century, this historic home contains family heirlooms, furnishings and priceless treasures of the Harris family as well as a re-created 19th century garden.
- 18.00 kilometer(s) from Covent Garden Market, formally estabilshed in 1845, Covent Garden Market is one of London's most treasured cultural landmarks. Public spaces both indoors and out, was well as the seasonal Rotary Skating Rink, make the Market a centre for both community activity and special events. There are plenty of activities and entertainment for the kids, workshops, cooking demonstrations, festivals, an outdoor farmers market and more. The Market is also home to the Original Kids Theatre group.
- 18.00 kilometer(s) from Museum London
- 18.00 kilometer(s) from Arts Project (The), dedicated to encouraging and promoting artists and art groups in the London area by providing multi-use facility consisting of two galleries and a theatre where artists can exhibit and perform.
- 18.00 kilometer(s) from Canadian Medical Hall of Fame, celebrating Canada's rich medical history and the heros who have contributed to the improved health and well-being of people everywhere.
- 21.00 kilometer(s) from East Park/Intensity/Wally World, a fun spot for kids, adults, seniors and groups. Located in over 100 acres of parkland setter and offers a water park with seven water slides, kids' splash pad, go-karts, batting cages, picnic grounds, 18-hole golf course, mini golf and driving range.
- 21.00 kilometer(s) from Museum of Archaeology, a 16th century Neutral Iroquoian Fortress, Main Gallery features 11,000 years of Southwestern Ontario history, reconstructed Neutral Iroquoian Village site open weather permitting. Quill Box Gift Shop sells clothing, cards, books and Native crafts.
- 21.50 kilometer(s) from Toy Shoppe of London, five fun shops within one 9,400 square foot store! Let your imagination wander in hands-on play areas for kids of all ages. Special play days every Saturday from 10 am to 2 pm. Book section and resource loft for teachers.
- 21.50 kilometer(s) from Banting House, this museum is located in the house where Sir Frederick Banting practiced medicine and conceived his idea for insulin in 1920. Exhibits depict the life and career of Canada's first Nobel Prize winner, including his London period, the discovery of insulin, his contributions in both World Wars and a number of his paintings. Outside, burns the Flame of Hope - kindled by Elizabeth, The Queen Mother, in 1989, it remains lit until a cure for diabetes is found.
- 22.00 kilometer(s) from OLG Slots/Western Raceway, on the fairgrounds of the historical Western Fair, OLG Slots at Western Fair Raceway has excitement for everyone.
- 23.00 kilometer(s) from Ska-Nah-Doht Village, located in Longwoods Conservation Area. A re-created village of 1,000 years ago with 18 outdoor exhibits including palisade maze and longhouses. At the Resource Centre are hands-on displays of First Nations culture, artifacts and conservation. There are 6 kms of trails, picnic areas and wetland boardwalks.
- 24.00 kilometer(s) from Royal Canadian Regiment Museum, see the history of The Royal Canadian Regiment through medals, photographs, weapons, and uniforms.
- 30.00 kilometer(s) from Fanshawe Pioneer Village, takes visitors back in time to the sights and sounds of a 19th century village. Experience 100 years of history, meet friendly folk from the past and visit histroic homes and businesses. Weavers, printers, blacksmiths and farmers are waiting to demonstrate their trades of the past and the Denfield General Store offers a unique collection of gifts and souviners.
- 32.50 kilometer(s) from Clovermead Bees & Honey, honeybee farm with a Bee Discovery Station, a gigantic glass display hive, netted bee observation areas, pedal go-carts, sandbox and fun activities for the whole family. Explore the farm, meet the friendly farm animals and learn about the birds and the bees. Sample differnt honey flavours in the bee themed gift shop.
- 60.00 kilometer(s) from CND Baseball Hall of Fame, located on a picturesque 32-acre piece of land in St. Marys, there are three amazing baseball fields, a unique museum featuring various artifacts and memorabilia, an annual Induction Ceremony attended by baseball fans from all across North America.
- 83.50 kilometer(s) from Stratford Festival Theatre, season runs April - November. Main stage features Shakespeare's Macbeth, West Side Story, Cyrano de Bergerac, A Midsummer Night's Dream. Avon Theatre - The Imporance of Being Ernest, Julius Caesar, A Funny Thing Happened n the Way to the Forum. Tom Patterson Theatre - Three Sisters, Bartholomew Fair, Oscar, Phedre. Studio Theatre - The Trespassers, Rice Boy, Zastrozzi. Other events include costume warehouse tours, workshops, after-theatre discussion, concerts, backstage tours, summer music nights, lectures and more.
- 4.00 mile(s) from Superstore Mall
- 6.00 mile(s) from White Oaks Mall
- 7.00 mile(s) from Westmount Shopping Center
- 8.00 mile(s) from Elgin Mall
- 9.00 mile(s) from Galleria London
- 10.00 mile(s) from Cherryhill Village Mall
- 10.00 mile(s) from Sherwood Forest Mall
- 12.00 mile(s) from Northland Mall
Distances to Popular Points of Interest
- 64.00 kilometer(s) from Stratford
- 83.00 kilometer(s) from Brantford
- 100 kilometer(s) from Sarnia
- 100 kilometer(s) from Port Huron
- 103 kilometer(s) from Chatham
- 110 kilometer(s) from Kitchener/Cambridge
- 190 kilometer(s) from Toronto
- 193 kilometer(s) from Detroit
- 193 kilometer(s) from Windsor
- 195 kilometer(s) from Niagara Falls
- 1.60 kilometer(s) from Ford Motor Company
- 10.00 kilometer(s) from St. Josephs Health Care
- 13.00 kilometer(s) from London Distric Catholic, School Board
- 13.00 kilometer(s) from St. Thomas Elgin General, Hospital
- 16.00 kilometer(s) from Formet Industries
- 17.00 kilometer(s) from City of London
- 18.00 kilometer(s) from Goodlife Fitness Clubs
- 18.00 kilometer(s) from Teletech Holdings
- 18.00 kilometer(s) from Bell Canada
- 18.50 kilometer(s) from TD Canada Trust
- 19.00 kilometer(s) from London Life Insurance Co.
- 20.00 kilometer(s) from London Health Sciences Ct
- 21.00 kilometer(s) from Thames Valley District, School Board
- 21.00 kilometer(s) from University of Western Ont
- 23.00 kilometer(s) from Stream
- 24.00 kilometer(s) from 3M Canada
- 29.00 kilometer(s) from General Dynamics Land, Systems of Canada
- 29.00 kilometer(s) from Electro-Motive Canada
- 38.00 kilometer(s) from Meridian Technologies
- 41.00 kilometer(s) from CAMI Automotive
- 42.00 kilometer(s) from Strathroy General Hospita
- 12.00 kilometer(s) from Westervelt College, Emphasises a focused education with many programs ending in 12 months or less.
- 13.00 kilometer(s) from Ont Institue of Audio Recording, Recording Techology - provide audio engineering education, the art and science of music production and sound recording technologies.
- 13.00 kilometer(s) from Fanshawe College, St. Thomas/Elgin - undergraduate and post-graduate programs and courses that lead to employment opportunities in the areas of health care, human services, electronics, business administration, information technology, music production, art, design, manufacturing, hospitality, transportation, broadcasting, environmental science and civil engineering.
- 13.00 kilometer(s) from Cnd Institue of Managment, Dedicated to enhancing managerial skills and professional development.
- 18.00 kilometer(s) from Fanshawe College Downtown, undergraduate and post-graduate programs and courses that lead to employment opportunities in the areas of health care, human services, electronics, business administration, information technology, music production, art, design, manufacturing, hospitality, transportation, broadcasting, environmental science and civil engineering.
- 18.00 kilometer(s) from Everest College London, Offering programs in business, technology and health care
- 18.00 kilometer(s) from London Int'l Academy, Our OBJECTIVE is to provide international students with an academic platform that will ensure successful entry into the North American University system.
- 18.00 kilometer(s) from Nancy Campbell Collegiate, NCCI is an accredited Canadian international private school, dedicated to inspiring academic excellence within a clear moral framework and offering classes from Junior Kindergarten to Grade 12/AP.
- 18.00 kilometer(s) from College Boreal, The London campus of Collège Boréal provides education in French for Anglophones as well as English education to Francophones. Programs include language training, continuing education, corporate training and computer courses.
- 19.00 kilometer(s) from Matthews Hall, Matthews Hall is a vibrant, co-educational school in which students can explore the limits of their intellectual, creative and physical abilities while becoming caring and responsible citizens.
- 20.00 kilometer(s) from Brescia University Colleg, Affiliated with the University of Western Ontario, Brescia College is a univeristy-level women's college. Brescia provides academic programming of the highest quality. Faculty members in all fields are respected scholars with an active interest in undergraduate teaching. Faculty research in such fields as nutrition, sociology, community development, religious studies and English literature is innovative and well regarded.
- 20.00 kilometer(s) from D'Arcy Lane, School of Massage Therapy - Equine Massage has been developed to aid the equine world. Just as the human body requires rehabilitation, relief from pain and stress, detoxification, improved circulation and joint mobility, so does the equine body. The Registered Equine Massage Therapist works with veterinarians, coaches, trainers, horse care specialists and horse owners.
- 21.00 kilometer(s) from Huron University College, Partnered with the University of Western Ontario, Huron College is a small undergraduate focused college.
- 21.00 kilometer(s) from Welding At It's Best, Private career college specializing in welder training. Courses can be designed to meet the student's specific needs, whether corporate or individual. The welding programs are designed to teach the skill of Arc Welding. Every aspect of welding is taught, from striking an arc, to X-ray quality welding.
- 21.00 kilometer(s) from North American Trade Scho, North American Trade Schools is a leader in technical training. Our programs provide quality hands-on training and small personalized classes
- 22.00 kilometer(s) from Medix School, Providing industry leading career training for those looking to become Health Care professionals.
- 22.00 kilometer(s) from Kings University College, King's is a Catholic, co-educational, liberal arts university college, affiliated with The University of Western Ontario. A King's student is registered at U.W.O. and receives U.W.O. credits.
- 23.50 kilometer(s) from Fanshawe College, Undergraduate and post-graduate programs and courses that lead to employment opportunities in the areas of health care, human services, electronics, business administration, information technology, music production, art, design, manufacturing, hospitality, transportation, broadcasting, environmental science and civil engineering.
- 37.00 kilometer(s) from Fanshawe College Strathry, Undergraduate and post-graduate programs and courses that lead to employment opportunities in the areas of health care, human services, electronics, business administration, information technology, music production, art, design, manufacturing, hospitality, transportation, broadcasting, environmental science and civil engineering.
- 58.00 kilometer(s) from Fanshawe College-Tillsonb, Tillsonburg Campus - undergraduate and post-graduate programs and courses that lead to employment opportunities in the areas of health care, human services, electronics, business administration, information technology, music production, art, design, manufacturing, hospitality, transportation, broadcasting, environmental science and civil engineering.
- 75.00 kilometer(s) from University of Guelph, Ridgetown Campus - a campus of the Ontario Agriculture College
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 6.00 mile(s) from Westminster Trails Golf Club
- 6.00 mile(s) from Adventures on Wonderland
- 7.00 mile(s) from Twin Streams Golf Course
- 9.00 mile(s) from Mks Motorsports Inc
- 9.00 mile(s) from Laser Quest
- 10.00 mile(s) from Ska-Nah-Doht Iroquoian Village
- 13.00 mile(s) from Port Stanley Arena & Community Center
- 20.00 mile(s) from Thamesford Recreation Ctr
- Choose from a wide selection of restaurants near this London, Ontario hotel.
- Pasto's Grill, on premises, Pasto's Grill offers the best of Tuscan cuisine grilling such culinary treasures as chicken, steak, fish and veal to perfection. Menu favorites include hand made thin crust gourmet pizza, panzerotti, pastas and house-made desserts. The wine list is hand selected to provide fine accompaniment to Pasto's Tuscan Table. Great value. Open Monday thru Saturday for lunch and dinner, Sunday dinner only.
- 3.30 kilometer(s) from Boston Pizza
- 3.30 kilometer(s) from East Side Mario's
- 3.30 kilometer(s) from Seiss Chalet
- 3.30 kilometer(s) from Pizza Pizza
- 3.30 kilometer(s) from KFC
- 3.30 kilometer(s) from Taco Bell
- 3.30 kilometer(s) from Pizza Hut
- 5.00 kilometer(s) from Bernie's Bar and Grill
- 11.00 kilometer(s) from Outback Steakhouse
- 11.00 kilometer(s) from The keg Steakhouse
- 11.00 kilometer(s) from Archie's Fish & Chips
- 11.00 kilometer(s) from Tony Roma's Famous Ribs
- 11.00 kilometer(s) from Applebee's
- 11.00 kilometer(s) from Jack Astor's Bar & Grill
BEST WESTERN PLUS Stoneridge Inn & Conference Centre
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near London. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2015 Home & Garden Show
For three days, visitors of the Scotiabank Centre in Niagara will be treated to some of the best gardening, decor, and home improvement demonstrations with plenty of entertainment on the docket as well.
2015 Niagara Falls Sports & Hobby Expo
Visiting sports fans won't want to miss this fan-friendly event – featuring appearences by several former NHL players, collectibles, interactive games, and more at the Scotiabank Convention Centre. The event begins at 10 a.m.
Downtown Niagara becomes a hub for local food, beverages, and family-friendly entertainment – all celebrating the arrival of spring. Event start times vary by day.
2015 Niagara Food & Wine Expo
Enjoy handcrafted wines, beers, and spirits from around the world, as well as delcious samples from the premier restaurants in town at the Scotiabank Convention Centre. Event start times vary by day.
2015 Niagara Falls ComicCon
Be there as the Scotiabank Convention Centre fills with all things sci-fi, fantasy, and comic books – complete with celebrity appearences and meet-and-greets. Event start times vary by day.
11th Annual Niagara Falls RibFest
This annual events features the essentials – great food, better fun, and excellent entertainment. RibFest will be held at Niagara Square Shopping Mall. Event schedules are TBA.
Alabama | Alaska | Arizona | Arkansas | California | Colorado | Connecticut | Delaware | Florida | Georgia | Hawaii | Idaho | Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Kansas | Kentucky | Louisiana | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Michigan | Minnesota | Mississippi | Missouri | Montana | Nebraska | Nevada | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New Mexico | New York | North Carolina | North Dakota | Ohio | Oklahoma | Oregon | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | South Carolina | South Dakota | Tennessee | Texas | Utah | Vermont | Virginia | Washington | Washington D.C. | West Virginia | Wisconsin | Wyoming